RETINA 400 Fundus Camera
Simple and flexible solution for high definition retinal imagery
- Non-mydriatic retinal camera
- High resolution sensor and wide field of vision
- Intuitive software including automated operations
- Independent screen to facilitate the sharing of results
- Flexible and adaptable to different practice configurations
PATIENT COMFORT GUARANTEED
- The Retina 400 adapts to even the smallest pupils to a diameter of 2.2mm. It needs no dilation in most cases.
- Its LED flash produces a diffused light that reduces eye strain.
LARGE AND HIGH-DEFINITION IMAGES
- With a wide field of vision of 60°x45° and 5 Megapixels sensor, the Retina 400 provides high resolution retinal images for detailed screening and analysis.
- MOSAIC function allows you to combine photos from different areas to recreate a more complete view of the retina.
SIMPLE IMAGES AND AUTOMATED SOFTWARE OPERATIONS
- Different screen indicators simplify focusing, aligning and imaging
- It enables you to delegate the capture of images.
- The intuitive interface of the ANAEYES™ software facilitates a quick start and easy navigation.
- The ANAEYES™ software includes control functions that make processing and analysis easier and faster.
- Thanks to its database, ANAEYES™ software enables you to store all information and provide a personalized monitoring of each patient file.
A FLEXIBLE SOLUTION FOR ALL TYPES OF PRACTICE SET-UP
- The ANAEYES™ system allows you to organize imaging, processing and analysis any way you want. You can connect the Retina 400 up to two additional work stations.
- Imaging and analysis of results can be performed on site or remotely.
- Connection and set-up require a single connection to the practice network that can be wireless.