RETINA800 Next-Gen. Fundus Camera
Streamline retinal screening in your practice
- Fully-automatic retinal image capture allowing for easy screening and detection of retinal pathologies
- Fast and space-saving design
- Excellent image quality at your fingertips: clear and true color; 2.5mm pupil size capability; 90-degree mosaic imaging made easy
- Delegation-ready tablet-driven user interface: intuitive and direct connection with DICOM server
Note: Submitting a support ticket will take you to a separate website.
FULLY-AUTOMATIC RETINAL IMAGING
Innovative and unique optical design allowing fast and high-quality image capture with minimal operator training
- Fully-automated: uses auto focus and auto capture without human or mechanical intervention
- Fast imaging: captures 45-degree field-of-view angle images in a few seconds with the press of a button
- Space-saving design: compact footprint and intuitive tablet interface for easy placement in your practice’s layout
EXCELLENT IMAGE QUALITY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
High-quality image capture even for patients with opacities or small pupils
- Clear and true color: Vessels, veins, arteries, crossing vessels, RNFLs, optic disc are clearly captured in true color
- 2.5mm pupil size capability: allows superior imaging even in the presence of a cataract
- 90-degree mosaic imaging made easy: peripheral internal fixation target accessible from the tablet screenD
DELEGATION-READY USER INTERFACE
Optimize your workflow and productivity with user-friendly interface helping the patient’s screening
- Intuitive interface: easily set up screening and validate output quality before storage.
- Direct connection with DICOM server: record and summarize the patient results and open the door to telemedicine.
Click on each image to enlarge: