KAPPA Special Edition
Our popular edger has returned! Now with high curve capability
New from Essilor Instruments, KAPPA Special Edition is everything the next-generation KAPPA offers and more :
- Base curve coverage to 8, with adjustable bevel height, width and location
- High-quality finished jobs and reduced re-dos
- Greater variety of glasses dispensed via in-house edging, including those with wrap frames
Take advantage of our Black Friday Super Sale. Up to 45% off!
Everything the Next-Generation KAPPA Already Offers:
- Automatic binocular tracing in 3 dimensions
- Bevel: 3D bevel preview and configurable bevel trajectory
- Grooving: configurable positioning, width and depth
- Chamfering: front face and/or back face, with a flexible chamfering wheel
- Polishing: flat and bevel
- More ergonomic centering (wide open space)
- EAS (Edging Assisted System) cycle to avoid axis deviation on fragile lenses
- 1,000-position job database
High-Curve Function Expands the Field of Possibilities:
- Base curve coverage to 8, for all materials except mineral, with adjustable bevel height, width and location
- Go for quality finished jobs instead of ill-fitted lenses and decrease the number of re-do’s.
- Dispense a greater variety of glasses in-house with wrap frames.
- An edging system with a Neksia tracer, Mr. Orange tracer or Mr. Blue tracer must go with a KAPPA Special Edition edger to be able to trace, edge, and mount.
- For further information and specifications, please consult the Neksia brochure.