Mr Orange Edging System
A perfectly balanced concentrate of technology
Thanks to its perfect balance of speed and performance, the Mr Orange lens edging system sets a simple and accessible standard for even the most difficult jobs. Whatever the finish or curvature of the lens, its wide array of functions guarantees top quality results.
Manufactured by Essilor | CE- and UL-certified
Total Command of Your Jobs
- 30o tool inclination: Combined with lens geometry analysis, this range of movement provides outstanding results for all lens finishes (grooving, drilling, beveling) and base curves.
- Fit-4-Frame technology: Variable geometry bevel with a dedicated chamfering wheel for shelf-beveling and fitting lenses in every form of groove regardless of the frame base
Designed to Change with Lenses
- Star control process: Especially for hydrophobic treated lenses, this cycle offers outstanding control of the lens integrity (centering, edging, treatment resistance), irrespective of the material, shape, and finish.
- Real-time control of cutting forces offers the best execution time and performance ratio.
- Customized finishes: Customization of the finish parameters offers irreproachable results and guarantees a perfect fit under all circumstances.
High Level of Tracing
- Binocular tracing in 3 dimensions up to base 9
- Feeler profile and inclination* designed to follow even the most complex grooves
- Mechanical design recognized for its precision and regularity
Efficiency Based on Comfort
- Centering space designed for all lens geometries, including curved large diameters and recut lenses
- Hand rest and front-loading blocking arm designed for ambidextrous use
- Soft touch finish of the centering range for work comfort and more accuracy
Precise Centering Strategy
- Centering aid: Real-time orientation and validation of the best centering position
- Centering free from all prismatic effects, irrespective of the lens power
- Automatic adjustment of decentrations depending on the frame parameters (curve angle, base and pantoscopic tilt) and the wearer data
Traces between the Lines and Stores Data Twice as Fast
- Simultaneous acquisition of the shape and drilling data
- Direct tracing without handling the lens or any accessories
- Simple, easy access to the shape and drilling libraries
We have been using Mr. Orange for several years and are very satisfied with the machine and the customer service that goes along with it. Would recommend!
Being a 28-year optical store owner, I have owned and purchased several edgers, including an auto Mr. Orange edging system. My experience with the Essilor Instruments team far exceeds any other experience by far. Thanks to the personal touch of the sales manager with his customers, I will never own any other edger not made by Essilor.
The purchasing process of our Mr. Orange edging system went smoothly, as did the installation and training. The few issues we experienced were handled quickly. The technical support team has been great.
This is our second Mr. Orange system. We purchased one for our other store five years ago, and it is still working well. This has allowed us to cross-train staff as to rotate people from store to store.
We have loved having the Mr. Orange Edging Instrument in our office! It is easy to use and was a simple solution
to increasing our revenue.
Mr. Orange has changed the way we do business!! This is the second edger from Essilor in my 35-year-old office. We have had it for the past 5 years without an ounce of trouble. It really does what it says it does. Every lens is edged to perfection….most times inserted without heating the zyl frame. If there is an occasional question or problem, our Essilor Instruments sales rep is a phone call away and we have our answer immediately. I highly recommend this product to any office that needs to make a change in the way they finish lenses…..from edge to polish to drilling holes…It far surpasses my expectation.