Neptune Filtering and Recycling System
An eco-friendly edging system
Now you can respect the environment and get economic edging with the Neptune filtering system, which can be placed anywhere in your practice.
- Easy to use
- Available in Neptune and Neptune Mini
- Manufactured by Essilor | CE- and UL-certified
NEPT04 Neptune Classic
NEPT12 Neptune Filter Bag
DIRT001 Direct Water Tank Kit
PNT001 Tank with Accessories
- Closed-circuit edging system to reduce water waste
- Reduce water consumption
- Neptune prevents discharging fine particles of organic lenses into drains.
- Cost saving, no daily water consumption
- 26 to 80 gallons of water can be saved daily (based on 30 to 50 jobs per day and a water consumption between 3 to 5 gallons per lens).
- Replace filter bag after approximately 1,500 lenses for classic version and 1,200 lenses for Mini version.
Easy to use
- Compact filtering system that can be used with any edger
- Easy to use control panel
- Warning light indicator on control panel when filter change is required
- Optional odor-neutralizing module to help eliminate unpleasant odors from edging high index lenses