Intuitive and practical auto-lensmeter for rapid and accurate measurement
- Measurement technology using the green light beam
- Lens support adapted to all lens and frame curves
- Measurement of UV transmission
- Measurement of inter-pupillary distance
- Ergonomic design with titling color screen
- Data transfer to automatic phoropter
PRECISION AND SPEED
- You simply place the lens on the lens support. The ALM detects the type of lens, guides the operator for centering and automatically confirms the measurement.
- The use of a green light eliminates the need to enter the Abbe number.
- The exclusive design of the marking system enables blocking and marking in one single operation.
GREEN LIGHT FOR PINPOINT PRECISION
- The ALM 500 and ALM 700 use a green light beam* that reduces measurement drift due to light deviation by the lens. Both measure all materials precisely and independently of the ABBE number.
EXTENDED MEASURING CAPACITIES
- The ALM lensmeters measure all types of lenses and contact lenses, including class 4 tinted lenses.
- The lens support adapts to all lens and frame curves and is perfectly suited to high base curves. The wide space under the base allows excellent positioning of frame temples.
- Integrated into the ALM 700, the measurement of UV transmission requires no additional manipulation.
- Measurement of lens power and UV transmission are simultaneously carried out and displayed on the main screen.
- The ALM 700 also measures inter-pupillary distance (½ and full).
- An exclusive design featuring two nose supports makes operations simple and efficient.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- A tilting color screen ensures comfort for operators, from both seated and standing positions.
- A validation button positioned in the center of the support is easily accessible.
- The adjustable frame rest with graduated scale allows quick and easy measurement of the right eye/left eye height differential.
- The ALM 700 includes a highly reactive and intuitive touch screen interface, similar to that of a smartphone or tablet.