The Most Compact Measurement Device
Eye-Ruler 2 is an all-in-one device enabling personalized measurements with only two photos as well as a frame comparison.
- Ease of use
- Latest embedded technologies: Bluetooth low-energy
- Sold complete with an iPad only
- Note: Eye-Ruler 2 currently does not integrate with practice management systems.
Establish a Safer Distance Between You and Your Patient
- Measurements: all necessary and personalized parameters are taken with a single solution
- Distance between ECP and patient >=3.3 ft
- The patient does not need to touch or hold the device for far-vision measurements.
- The ECP has no physical contact with the patient while taking measurements.
- The patient stands at 2.5 ft from the device.
Customer must use his/her own iTunes account to download the EyeRuler2 app to complete the setup of the iPad. Instructions included with order.
Far Vision Measurements:
- Monocular pupillary distance
- Fitting heights
- Eye-lens distance
- Pantoscopic tilt
- Wrap angle
Near Vision Measurements:
- Reading distance
- User-friendly display with all results at a glance
- Select and compare up to 4 frames
Click to enlarge:
Download Cleaning Recommendations
Frame with Clip Handling:
- When adjusting the previously-cleaned frame and positioning the clip on the frame, the ECP must wear disposable gloves as well as a protective mask.
- List of items to be cleaned before and after each set of measurements: the frame, the clip, the iPad*
- To clean all electronic devices, we recommend using hydroalcoholic wipes. The clip can be cleaned with hydroalcoholic wipes or a soft, dry cloth with an alcoholic solution.
- When cleaning all electronic devices, do not let any liquid enter electronic parts, please use hydroalcoholic wipes.