Everything you need to race through your workloads
The next generation of KAPPA – the simple and reliable edging solution for my daily workflow, because some letters inspire confidence.
With Neksia, Essilor combines years of experience in high-performance and precision edging into one of the most user-friendly and productive systems in the world.
Work More Easily
- A touch of efficiency – The 8.4-inch color touch-screen display makes navigation a breeze. And you can select the icon-based functions quickly and easily with just the touch of a finger.
- Fast-access settings – With all job settings located conveniently on the centering part of the system, you can define your finishing settings quickly and launch edging jobs in just a few clicks. If necessary, you can still adjust settings after the feeler measurement.
- A user-friendly 1,000-position job database – Save precious time by easily accessing or storing complete jobs in the database via the touch screen or optional barcode reader.
Experience Workflow Efficiency
- Fast, easy and extended frame tracking – Equipped with auto frame-type selection, simple clamping and rapid tracing cycles, Neksia helps you trace any type of frame effortlessly, including children’s frames, small B-size and large A-size frames
- Automatic drilling-hole recognition – Achieve even greater productivity thanks to optional features dedicated to automatic detection of drilling holes and flat bevel shapes.
- Convenient centering and blocking – Neksia arms you with valuable features that make centering and blocking straight-forward and precise.
- Handle lenses easily with the wide-open centering area
- Increase precision with intelligent targeting and parallax-free working
- Benefit from the intuitive on-screen interface
Achieve High Performance
- Improve axis accuracy – By combining new edging cycle algorithms and cutting-force regulation, you are guaranteed optimal results whatever the edging situation.
- Optimized edging speed based on the lens material, shape and lens thickness guarantees fast cycle times, lens positioning and alignment.
- The New Edging Assisted System cycle avoids axis deviation on new- generation hydrophobic lenses, rectangular shapes or fragile lenses.
- Best automatic cycles – For 90% of your jobs, all it takes are a few clicks to achieve a perfectly calculated bevel, groove or drilling cycle. The lens is well positioned for an aesthetic and perfectly fitted result, no matter the material or frame type.
- Consistent intelligent chamfering – With Neksia’s patented flexible chamfering wheel, the pressure applied to the wheel adapts seamlessly to the lens edge depending on the shape and curve of the lens.