Wave Analyzer Medica (WAM700+) Wavefront Aberrometer
Fully-automatic screening solution to streamline your practice
For complete anterior chamber analysis and vision need assessment
The Wave Analyzer Medica 700+ is a very intuitive, rapid and fully-automatic solution combining seven functions to simplify screening of patients’ eye wellness and provide detailed measurements for vision solution recommendations.
- Based on wavefront and Shack-Hartmann technology
- Fast, effective, and space-saving automatic wavefront aberrometer
- 7 detailed measurements in 90 seconds for both eyes, including wavefront aberrations, pachymetry, NCT, topography, ARK and more
- Simple to navigate with large touch screen
Note: Submitting a support ticket will take you to a separate website.
OPTIMIZED COMPREHENSIVE EYE WELLNESS SCREENING
- Glaucoma screening with improved tonometry using fixation point and IOP value automatically corrected according to corneal thickness
- Crystalline lens opacity check for cataract screening
- Keratoconus detection with topography analyzing over 100,000 points on cornea
- New measurement reliability indicators for secured screening
COMPLETE PATIENTS’ VISION SIMULATION
- Automated correlation between pupil diameter and objective refraction in different lighting conditions for precise need assessment
- Easy-to-show day/night simulation of patients’ vision with/without glasses to highlight the myopic effect at night
- Comprehensive summary of high order aberrations coefficients to highlight the glare effect at night
AN ASSET TO STREAMLINE PRACTICE WORKFLOW
- Intuitive navigation and exam workflow with 10.1″ touchscreen
- Clear and customizable by the practitioner Eye Wellness results reports
- Easy XML-based data and images sharing
Cataract: Using Retroillumination, WAM700+ highlights opacity of the crystalline lens.
Glaucoma: Combined with Scheimpflug camera for pachymetry data, WAM700+ provides accurate Intra Ocular Pressure compensated.
Keratoconus: Embedded with a topography module, WAM700+ analyzes the cornea of the patient for keratoconus screening.
Night Lenses: Using simulation of patient’s vision during the night, pupil study and aberrations, WAM700+ highlights benefits of night-vision equipment.
Computer Lenses: Near-vision refraction test enables ECPs to highlight benefits of computer glasses to ease accommodative efforts.
Personalized Equipment: Using clinical data of the eye, WAM700+ provides turnkey insights to raise awareness around personalized equipment.
Click on each image to enlarge: