Optec 5000 Series Vision Screeners
Ideal for pre-screening, to quickly and accurately test patients in a controlled environment.
Perform comprehensive visual screening in minimal time. Screen under a variety of conditions, including monocular, binocular, near, distance, and intermediate. The Optec® 5000P can also function as a peripheral vision test. Adult and pediatric visual acuity testing, color and depth perception, as well as vertical and lateral phorias.
THE OPTEC® 5000/5000P WITH MANUAL CONTROL INCLUDES:
- Accessory Kit*
- One standard slide package
- The 5000P includes the peripheral test
*Accessory kit includes: dust cover, pointer, lens cleaner, headrest tissues, recording forms, and instruction manual
- Quick, repeatable and accurate
- Lightweight and portable
- Distance/Near Lens Systems
- See and point observation doors on both sides
- No training or certification needed
- Includes a slide package with a set of 12 test slides as well as the option to create a vision testing slides library of more than 150 test slides
STANDARD TEST PACKAGES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED FOR:
- Public Health
- Primary Care
- Occupational Medicine
- Driver Rehabilitation
- Also Customizable Test Packages
Why am I not getting ‘light’ to my instrument?
Both left and right eye buttons (at least one) must be illuminated on the control panel for the instrument to receive light.
Why are some of my slides up side down?
Test slides will appear upside-down or reversed when looking at a near point slide at a far point setting (and vise versa).
What lighting condition is acceptable for the testing room?
Any lighting condition is acceptable for day testing. Night testing should be administered in a dimly lit room.
How do you change the light bulbs in the vision tester?
There are no light bulbs in the vision tester. The unit is run solely on LED’s (Light Emitting Diodes).