CS POLA 600 Chart System
BRIGHT & CLEAR IMAGES
- 24” screen offering wide viewing angle to provide clear chart and remove image distortion
WIDE RANGE OF TESTS
- Visual acuity: Landolt C, numbers, letters, including ETDRS
- Special tests: binocular and fusion, aniseikonia, stereopsis, strabismus, phoria, color blindness, Amsler grid test…
- Prescription check in real life situation
- Random function to avoid patient optotypes memorization
- Remote control with built-in LCD panel for optotypes visualization
- Can be also connected to the APH 500 to build a fully automated refraction chain
What is the size of the screen for CSPOLA600?
Can I do a glare test?
What is the min-max. length for my exam room?
The recommended minimum is 10 ft. and the maximum 21 ft for CSPOLA600.
Can I upload and show customized videos in CSPOLA600?
It is not possible to play videos.
Do we have tutorial slides, for disease, etc.?
Yes, they are embedded.
Do we have animation for kids?
Yes, we have kid-fixation videos.
Is it wired or wireless from the autophoropter keyboard to the chart system?
We use IR, which is very stable versus Bluetooth. No cable is needed.
Do these screens come with VESA wall mounts?
Yes, included in the accessories box.
What is the distance required from the chart screen to the autophoropter?
We recommend a minimum of 10-11 ft. Otherwise, a mirror is needed (MIRROR10).
Can we add videos or ads to the program?
No, this is not a computer. However, we can manage to add a logo if needed.