ESSILOR INSTRUMENTS USA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subject to change without notice
- All prices quoted in United States Dollars
- All prices do not include shipping and handling.
- Most orders will ship within 30 business days.
- Orders may be expedited at additional cost based on product availability. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All shipments will be sent via UPS unless otherwise specified by the customer in writing.
- Claims for damage due to transit should be made by notifying Essilor Instruments within 1 day after receipt of order.
- To make a claim related to damage due to transit, customer must have ALL original packaging material.
- All returns must be authorized by Essilor Instruments.
- Return shipments will NOT be accepted without a Return Materials Authorization Number, obtained from customer
- Email customer service at email@example.com or call (855) 393-4647 option 4.
- The return-to address is: 8600 W. Catalpa Avenue, Suite 703, Chicago, IL 60656 USA.
- ALL RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS WILL BE CHARGED A $150 RESTOCKING FEE.
- NO RETURNS for credit will be accepted after 45 days.
- Edging consumables are NOT returnable.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you from our store only:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use that email address to request that your data be erased.
EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) comes into force across the European Union on 25th May 2018 and brings with it the most significant changes to data protection law in two decades. Based on privacy by design and taking a risk-based approach, the GDPR has been designed to meet the requirements of the digital age. Read more.