epi-c plus® Light Therapy Solution
An all-in-one powerhouse with both OPE IPL and LM LLLT
Sign up for a webinar on Oct. 4, 18, 27 or Nov. 8.
- Features both of our core technologies, Optimal Power Energy® Intense Pulsed Light (OPE IPL) and Light Modulation® Low-Level Light Therapy (LM LLLT)
- Optimal, non-invasive treatment of inflammatory conditions in the facial area, including the periorbital area
- Durable stainless steel body with an upgradable operating system
- Safe for most skin types on the Fitzpatrick scale
- Low cost per patient, fast ROI, and high satisfaction
epi-c plus is an FDA-cleared device as per K092734.
IPL LAMP (500 Treatments)
OPE SPOT Filters
Half Mask (Red) – 500 Treatments
Half Mask (Blue) – 500 Treatments
SOLUTIONS – DERMATOLOGY TREATMENT
Our epi-c plus solution was built to last and to continually deliver value to both practitioners and patients.
A beautifully crafted, durable stainless steel body houses a technological wonder, developed entirely in-house to be obsolescence-proof, thanks to an upgradable operating system.
Hardware and software work hand in hand to provide effective, painless care to patients affected by inflammatory skin conditions such as acne. The epi-c plus device is extremely easy to program and operate
About OPE IPL
Leveraging OPE IPL on epi-c plus is as easy as turning on the flashlight on your phone. Based on the patient condition, OPE IPL flashes can be leveraged to painlessly treat the face, including the periorbital area and malar region.
Our OPE IPL technology improves blood circulation by dissipating blood vessels, improving the secretion of anti-inflammatory cytokines.
About Light Modulation LLLT
The power of our Light Modulation LLLT technology gets unleashed to the fullest on epi-c plus. Based on the patient condition, Light Modulation LLLT can be leveraged to painlessly treat the periorbital area.
On top of our Red Light, epi-c plus features also Blue and Yellow LM LLLT wavelengths.
The Light Modulation Low-level Light Therapy in epi-c plus is non-invasive, painless, and stress-free for patients.
The application of LM LLLT can be used to treat several dermatologic conditions on the upper face and periorbital area, including inflammation, wrinkles, and acne.
- Comfortable, non-invasive periorbital application
- Triggers endogenous heating of the periocular area
- Stand-alone or supplemental application to OPE IPL
- Safe for most skin types on the Fitzpatrick scale
- Low cost per patient and fast ROI
Benefits of LM LLLT
LM LLLT utilizes light modulation, a patented photobiomodulation technology where the emission of a specific wavelength of light stimulates the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). This increases cellular action and emphasizes cellular activity, triggering endogenous heat that stimulates mitochondrial respiration.
- LM LLLT therapy is easy. The automated software calculates the duration of the process.
- The painless, non-contact 15-minute application provides a comfortable patient experience.
- A unique, patented LED mask covers the entire periorbital area.
- LM LLLT is capable of producing results for the patient from the first session. In many cases, 1-2 sessions may be enough.
- Always have the latest generation of equipment with instrument and software upgrades.
- Minimal economic commitment and low-per-patient costs make LM LLLT a great option.
OPE IPL – OPTIMAL POWER ENERGY®
Safe. Convenient. No gel involved.
OPE IPL in epi-c plus is our patented Intense Pulsed Light technology. We designed OPE as polychromatic light whose thermal impulses are calibrated through software to always be emitted at just the right intensity, providing an extremely high degree of safety and effectiveness.
Safe, quick, convenient.
We invested heavily in designing an IPL technology that could minimize risk during treatment for the patient whilst maximizing ease of use for the operator administering the therapy.
The Benefits of OPE IPL
- No gel is required; air-cooling provides convenience of use
- Pre-installed treatment settings based on the skin type
- It provides homogenous energy application.
- Can be safely used on the patient’s face, including the malar region
Maximum convenience, exceptional ease of use
OPE IPL allows for usage without any protective gel. This is made possible by our patented, software-enabled technology providing a light impulse that is emitted at just the right frequency, every time, throughout every beam. This provides both operators and patients with an
invaluable asset: the convenience of an exceptional, frictionless experience.
LM LLLT – LIGHT MODULATION®
The power of light, cubed.
Light Modulation Low-level Light Therapy is a unique, light-based photobiomodulation technology available for epi-c plus.
We developed and patented the technology originally used by NASA (Low-level Laser Therapy) to treat astronauts in space.
LM LLLT works at the biological level, generating endogenous heat through powerful LEDs stimulating ATP production in cells.
Discover the science behind LM LLLT
No pain. Extreme gains,
Photobiostimulation therapy enabled by LM LLLT on epi-c plus is completely painless for the patient —yet extremely effective in managing inflammatory skin conditions, including those in the periocular and malar areas.
Maximum convenience; exceptional value
The LM LLLT technology offers simplicity to the operator, convenience to the patient, and impressive benefits to both.
This technology is exceptionally efficacious in the treatment of the facial skin for inflammation, including the periocular area.
Science told us it just works.
We believe that we have surpassed ourselves with LM LLLT, crafting a technology bound to be deemed superior by the scientific community to our own OPE IPL.
This applies not only to the safety and convenience of the technology, but also to its efficacy in the treatment of facial inflammation.
A technology like no other
Operators and patients can enjoy the unique benefits of LM LLLT technology on epi-c plus:
- It is fast—a treatment lasts 15 minutes.
- It is painless.
- It grants immediate relief to the patient.
- It is easy and safe for the operator.
- It is plug-and-play and does not require the operator to be constantly present during the treatment.
LM LLLT is our patented photobiomodulation technology—it triggers endogenous heating by stimulating ATP production in skin cells.
Three unique frequencies
Light Modulation Low-level Light Therapy can be leveraged employing three different light frequencies—each with its own unique benefits and use cases.
Red Light – Used for Inflammation Reduction and ATP Production Stimulus
Key facts on Red LM LLLT:
- Improves cells metabolism due to increased ATP production within mitochondria
- Reduces inflammation by regulating anti-oxidant defenses and reducing oxidative stress
- Light-induced activation of transcription factors and signaling pathways
- When a 15-minute treatment is applied, the total fluence in the treated area is 100 Joules/cm2.
- The photobiomodulation device has an emission power of 100 mW/cm2.
Blue Light – Used for Bacteria Elimination
Key facts on Blue LM LLLT:
- Blue light energy is absorbed by molecules called porphyrins within bacteria and when photosensitization occurs.
- Exposure to the light can result in photodynamic inactivation, a process in which bacteria are killed by light.
- The membrane-bound porphyrin molecules generate singlet oxygen radicals that damage or disrupt the cell wall of a variety of gram-positive bacteria and lead to cell death.
- The relatively weak defense mechanism in bacteria against singlet oxygen induces damage, contributing to the high efficiency of the photodynamic inactivation.
Yellow Light – Used for Drainage and Swelling Reduction
Key facts on Yellow LM LLLT:
- Yellow light also acts on mitochondrial respiration and increases ATP production.
- Promotes the release of nitric oxide to assist in neuro-transmission and tissue repair
- Decreases the inflammatory response by reducing the oedema
- Increases skin elasticity and decreases metalloproteinases activity
Click on each image to enlarge: