Reliance 7000 Premiere Collection Exam/Procedure Chair
A reimagined, full-power chair. Built to last. Designed to love.
- Brings retail style to Reliance durability
- Features unmatched craftsmanship and superior reliability to go with added patient comfort
- All of the chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Express your style. Expand your comfort zone.
- Heightened backrests
- Longer, more rounded armrests that lock in place
- Contoured seats with added padding
- A more pleasant experience for all patients
Convenient movements and functionality
- Memory positioning switch enables pre-selection of the chair’s most used position
- Dual controls for powered base and chair top functions
- Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair
- Square base
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully-Adjustable – The standard headrest for this model, and primarily used as a diagnostic headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow – primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical – primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow – used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field.