equinox® Light-Therapy Solution
Sign up for an exclusive webinar with Dr. Paul Karpecki, Tuesday, December 19, 8-9 PM EST
equinox is our answer to professionals who want to focus on the unique benefits of our LM® LLLT technology. equinox is indicated for the application of localized heat of the facial area, when recommended by a medical professional.
- Focusing on the unique benefits of our LM LLLT technology
- Indicated for the application of localized heat on the facial area
- Complete and direct treatment
- Totally painless
- Quick and easy
- Low cost per patient, fast ROI, and high satisfaction
LED Mask (Red) – 500 Treatments
LED Mask (Blue) – 500 Treatments
Built with the same industrial design of our other solutions, equinox® packs a punch when it comes to photobiomodulation technology—enabling patients and operators to benefit from everything Light Modulation Low Level Light Therapy (LM LLLT) has to offer.
Complete and Direct Treatment
equinox enables complete therapy, covering the full face and providing maximum efficacy in delivering heat therapy.
equinox and LM LLLT provide patients with an entirely painless therapy.
- For patients, this means immediate heating of the face skin with only 15 minutes of therapy.
- For operators, it means delivering greater value to patients, with much less effort.
No training needed, no set-up time. It just works.
LM LLLT – LIGHT MODULATION
The power of light, cubed.
Light Modulation Low-level Light Therapy is a unique, light-based photobiomodulation technology available for equinox and equinox. We developed and patented the technology originally used by NASA (Low-level Laser Therapy) to treat astronauts in space.
LM LLLT works at the biological level, generating endogenous heat through powerful LEDs stimulating ATP production in cells.
Discover the science behind LM LLLT
No pain. Extreme gains.
Photobiostimulation therapy enabled by LM LLLT on equinox is completely painless for the patient —yet extremely effective in managing inflammatory skin conditions, including those in the periocular and malar areas.
Maximum convenience, exceptional value
The LM LLLT technology offers simplicity to the operator, convenience to the patient, and impressive benefits to both.
This technology is exceptionally efficacious in the treatment of the facial skin for inflammation, including the periocular area.
Science told us it just works.
We believe we have surpassed ourselves with LM LLLT, crafting a technology bound to be deemed superior by the scientific community to our own OPE IPL.
This applies not only to the safety and convenience of the technology, but also to its efficacy in the treatment of facial inflammation.
A technology like no other
Operators and patients can enjoy the unique benefits of LM LLLT technology on equinox.
- It is fast—a treatment lasts 15 minutes.
- It is painless.
- It grants immediate relief to the patient.
- It is easy and safe for the operator.
- It is plug-and-play and does not require the operator to be constantly present during the treatment.
LM LLLT is our patented photobiomodulation technology—it triggers endogenous heating by stimulating ATP production in skin cells.
Three unique frequencies
Light Modulation Low-level Light Therapy can be leveraged employing three different light frequencies—each with its own unique benefits and use cases.
Red Light – Used for Inflammation Reduction and ATP Production Stimulus
Key facts on Red LM LLLT:
- Improves cells metabolism due to increased ATP production within mitochondria
- Reduces inflammation by regulating anti-oxidant defenses and reducing oxidative stress
- Light-induced activation of transcription factors and signaling pathways
- When a 15-minute treatment is applied, the total fluence in the treated area is 100 Joules/cm2.
- The photobiomodulation device has an emission power of 100 mW/cm2.
Blue Light – Used for Bacteria Elimination
Key facts on Blue LM LLLT:
- Blue light energy is absorbed by molecules called porphyrins within bacteria and when photosensitization occurs.
- Exposure to the light can result in photodynamic inactivation, a process in which bacteria are killed by light.
- The membrane-bound porphyrin molecules generate singlet oxygen radicals that damage or disrupt the cell wall of a variety of gram-positive bacteria and lead to cell death.
- The relatively weak defense mechanism in bacteria against singlet oxygen induces damage, contributing to the high efficiency of the photodynamic inactivation.
Yellow Light – Used for Drainage and Swelling Reduction
Key facts on Yellow LM LLLT:
- Yellow light also acts on mitochondrial respiration and increases ATP production.
- Promotes the release of nitric oxide to assist in neuro-transmission and tissue repair
- Decreases the inflammatory response by reducing the oedema
- Increases skin elasticity and decreases metalloproteinases activity