Unique combination of the latest lensmeter technologies
- UV transmission measurement
- Unique quantification and display of harmful blue light
- Interpupillary distance measurement
- Guided and automated prism marking
- Ergonomic use
- Data transfer to automatic phoropters and/or patient management software (EMR/EHR/PMS)
Note: Submitting a support ticket will take you to a separate website.
This new generation of lensmeter measures harmful and beneficial blue light transmission. With ALM 800, the eye care professional performs accurate and easy lens measurements. The exclusive design of the marking system enables blocking and marking in one single operation.
- The measurement of UV transmission requires no additional manipulation
- Measurement of lens power and UV transmission are simultaneously carried out and displayed on the main screen
UNIQUE QUANTIFICATION AND DISPLAY OF BLUE LIGHT
Exclusive 3-LED system, with 2 LEDs dedicated to blue light, measuring:
- the transmission of beneficial circadian blue light
- the percentage of both the harmful blue light and UV blocked
- ALM 800 also measures both monocular and binocular interpupillary distances
- An exclusive design featuring two independent bridge supports makes operations simple and efficient
GUIDED AND AUTOMATED PRISM MARKING
- Pre-entered prism value allows an easy centering of the lenses by following the target with no additional manipulation
- Simple handling
- Reactive and intuitive touch-screen interface
- Adjustable screen position
- Lens support adapted to all lenses and frames curves
To simplify and accelerate the examination process, ALM 800 can transfer the values to your automatic phoropter and/or Patient Management Software (PMS).