Wave Analyzer Medica 700 Wavefront Aberrometer
Fast and fully automatic :
7-in-1 measurement solution
The WAVE ANALYZER is a fast and effective automatic aberrometer that provides 7 different detailed measures in one easy-to-use solution. With wireless connectivity, it facilitates the sharing of results with patients and transfer of data for follow-up monitoring or action.
- Based on wavefront and Shack-Hartmann technology
- Large touch screen makes it simple to navigate or follow the progression of measurement cycle
- Easy data sharing with clear and customizable result reports
- Comprehensive measurements :
- 1/100 diopter refraction for day and night vision
- Low and high order aberration with simulation of vision quality
- Topography and pupillometry for contact lens fitting and keratoconus detection
- Retro-illumination of crystalline lens for opacity check and cataract screening
- Scheimpflug-based pachymetry and tonometry for secured glaucoma screening
My most recent purchase was the WAM Wavefront Analyzer Medica 700. This device has been a key addition to my practice especially now as the amount of audits for medical necessity have significantly increased over the past few years. I feel my skills in designing rigid contact lenses around the interesting corneal surfaces has greatly increased by being able to see exactly what I am trying to avoid or reshape. Also the ability to identify these cases early makes patient expectations with their quality of sight and management plan more clear.
I recently purchased the WAM700 (Wave Analyzer Medica 700 Wavefront Abberrometer) after reviewing other similar instruments on the market. This instrument is great! By doing 7 different measurements within 2 minutes per eye, it is a time saver and money generator! My staff loves the ease of this machine, I like the data it provides without having to use multiple different devices and the patients are impressed with the technology. I highly recommend the WAM700.