SL650 Digital Slit Lamp and Camera | SL650+ with Dry Eye Module
Superior image quality. Simply captured. Outstanding patient management
With the SL650 digital slit lamp, easily take high-resolution images and videos for better patient management.
Thanks to its smart design and powerful Anaeyes SL software, analyze and compare several images of the anterior and posterior chamber, monitor pathologies, and examine the patient’s meibomian glands for a complete and hassle-free eye assessment.
- Improved image quality and facilitated diagnosis
- Digitally-optimized patient management
- Simplified ergonomics. Enhanced analysis
Dry Eye Module
- Five comprehensive and non-invasive tests:
- NIBUT (non-invasive tear break-up time)
- Eye redness analysis
- Tear meniscus height
- Lipid layer analysis
- Advanced software and AI-powered identification system
- Dry eye report
Enhance the eye exams and patient management with the SL650 digital slit lamp by easily taking high-resolution images and videos to facilitate diagnosis and monitoring over time. Thanks to its smart design and powerful software, you can now analyze and compare multiple images of the anterior and posterior chamber, monitor the glandular function, and examine the patient’s meibomian glands. A complete and hasslefree eye assessment that you can also share with your patients. Upgrade to the SL650+ for complete dry eye diagnostic capabilities.
BETTER IMAGE QUALITY, FACILITATED DIAGNOSIS
The HD digital optical system maximizes the accuracy and precision of your eye assessment, capturing high-quality images and videos that help build patient trust.
PATIENT MANAGEMENT, OPTIMIZED
The Anaeyes SL software allows an easy creation and edit of patients data by capturing images and videos for recording evolution over time. This makes it simple to share results with patients.
ERGONOMIC AND SMART
Its compact design makes it practical and comfortable for you and your patients, while integrated yellow and cobalt-blue filters for high-resolution fluorescein images simplify contact lens fittings.
1. IMPROVED IMAGE QUALITY AND FACILITATED DIAGNOSIS
- Maximize accuracy and comfort with high-quality optics
- HD digital system records all details in high-resolution images and videos for precise and detailed assessments
- Integrated yellow and blue-cobalt filters provide high-contrast fluorescein images for easy and accurate contact lens fittings
2. DIGITALLY-OPTIMIXED PATIENT MANAGEMENT
- Integrated Anaeyes software and DICOM support mean easy patient management, from the creation of patient data to monitor progress over time
- Easily record and share high-quality images with patients
- Clear results help educate patients and build trust
3. SIMPLIED ERGONOMICS. ENHANCED ANALYSIS
- Automatic functions, easy installation, and built-in power supply
- An advanced integrated infrared system to assess meibography
- Measure pathology, edit image settings, compare multiple pictures, and monitor patients
4. UPGRADE EASILY TO THE SL650+ FOR A COMPLETE DRY EYE REPORT
- Five comprehensive and non-invasive tests for a complete dry eye assessment, including: meibography, NIBUT (non-invasive break-up time), eye redness analysis, tear meniscus height, and lipid layer thickness
- Advanced software and AI-powered identification system conduct accurate analysis of imaging
- Generate and share a complete dry eye report with patients