1800-CB Combo Chair-Stand FS
Compact refraction unit ideal for small space
- Very compact and elegant combo
- Fully counterbalanced slit lamp arm
- Comfortable upper phoropter arm
- 3 rechargeable wells
- Halogen light
- Console features for better controls :
- Up / down for chair
- BIO power source control
- Overhead light with rheostat
- Main power on / off switching
Is a handicap option available?
No, 1800-CB does not come with a handicap option.
Does the stand have wells to charge handheld products?
Yes, the stand comes with three wells to charge handheld instruments.
Are the wells compatible with Heine or Welch Allyn products?
Yes, but special adapters may be needed. Note that it is fully compatible with the Essilor Instruments HAND500.
Can the stand monitor lights in the room?
No, the stand cannot control external lights in the room.
What is the lifting capacity of the chair?
Can we choose a left-handed option?
Yes, but the lead time is 5-6 weeks.