Reliance FX-920 Exam Chair
Fully-powered tilt examination chair for compact spaces.
- This chair helps make the most out of your time and practice space, with a compact design and memory programming that increases your efficiency.
- Choose from high or low base models.
- All of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Custom-design your chair colors by using the Reliance Color Studio*.
Note: Submitting a support ticket will take you to a separate website.
Convenient Movements and Functionality – Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or tilt the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and foot switches.
Improving Patient Comfort – Set your patients at ease.
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- No. 18 Concave Fully-Adjustable – The standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in the ophthalmic field.