Cornea 550 Corneal Analyzer
Specially designed for dry eye assessment and contact lens fitting
- High-resolution color camera
- Wide array of graphic representations
- Large contact lens database and autofit function (RGP)
- Advanced qualitative and quantitative tear film assessment
- Dynamic and static capture pupillometry
- Independent screen to facilitate the sharing of results
- Sample video available upon request
Advanced Tear Film Analysis for Dry Eye Treatment
- Videokeratoscopy scan of the corneal surface for redness to help assess the eyelids hygiene
- Calculation of the tear meniscus height based on a measured area to evaluate the tear volume
- Non-invasive measurement of the tear film break-up time and the anterior segment
- Assessment of the quality of the tear film
- Meibography with color scale enabling the evaluation of gland loss
Streamlined Contact Lens Fitting Process
- Precise evaluation of the corneal surface and wide variety of graphic presentations.
- Rapid and easy selection of the best lens thanks to fluorescein image simulation and integrated database which includes lenses from 27 brands.
- Dynamic and static capture of the pupil reaction according to light conditions (scotopic, photopic, mesopic).
Valuable Tool to Facilitate Communication
- Efficient way to share information thanks to the wide and high definition screen.
- Comprehensive and easy-to-understand graphic representations to enhance your expertise.